13,000 PLAINTIFFS WERE DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE BY JUDGE JOSEPH GOODWIN'S PRETRIAL ORDER 293 APRIL 11, 2018,
IN MDL 02327 ETHICON/JOHNSON & JOHNSON
THROUGH > >AGREEMENT << BY YOUR OWN
PLEASE WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR SENATOR
SUPPORTING HR 985 HOUSE BILL
The “Fairness in Class Action Litigation & Furthering Asbestos,
Transparency Act of 2017”
[updated June 19, 2017]
E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS TO LanaKeeton@MedDeviceExpertLLC.com
YOUR SETTLEMENTS ARE UNFAIR &
YOUR 7TH AMENDMENT RIGHT TO A TRIAL BEFORE A JURY HAS BEEN
DENIED TO MANY, MANY OF YOU.
Please include the following info:
Your name, state and e-mail.
The Mesh Product and Company Name implanted in you.
Short list of Complications and the impact on your life. (2 short paragraphs at most)
Next describe your feelings about your lawyers treatment as follows. This does not violate your confidentiality agreements but merely describes your treatment by your lawyers related to getting you to sign the settlement agreement:
1. Please describe if you were pressured by your lawyers to sign legal documents without a full understanding of how much of the money is going to the lawyers, and how potentially little in comparison is going to you?
2. Why don’t you feel that your lawyers have been responsive to your questions or kept you fully informed about where the settlement money is going?
3. Have your lawyers fully explained why you are being offered the specific amount of money they are pressuring you to settle for, and not some other amount?
4. Please describe any other ways in which you think your lawyers have not adequately represented you or kept you fully informed, or left you frustrated by their conduct in your case
5. Did you feel intimidated or bullied or disrespected by your attorneys? If so, in what way?
6. Did your attorney explain to you why your case was dismissed by Judge Jospeh R. Goodwin in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia?
7. Did your attorney give you the option of your case NOT being dismissed?
LINK TO LIST OF ALL SENATORS 115TH CONGRESS & CONTACT INFO 2018
Cruz, Ted (TX), Chairman Cornyn, John (TX) Crapo, Mike (ID) Sasse, Ben (NE) Graham, Lindsey (SC)
Blumenthal, Richard (CT), Ranking Member Durbin, Richard J. (IL) Franken, Al (MN) Coons, Christopher A. (DE)
PLEASE SUPPORT MY WORK TO HELP YOU!
I am once again working in D.C. presenting the FDA with 87,000 MAUDE adverse event reports to recall all pelvic meshes from the market, consistent with other government health agencies around the world.
I am also working to get the Senate to take up HR 985, a bill that already passed the House March 2017. No one is protected by lawsuits. Except plaintiffs attorneys who are already extremely wealthy. No your civil rights will not be lost and there will not be an end to class actions or mass torts. There will be an end to attorney abuse.
HR985 does not change substantive law. It defines the federal proceedings and how much plaintiffs will be paid, > 80% mimimun in Multidistrict Litigation < . Class Actions will be categorized so the most injured will have their day in court.
Your rights are CURRENTLY BEING VIOLATED in the Multidistrict Litigation in West Virginia.
Major Pharmaceutical Corporations, J&J, Boston Scientific, American Medical Systems, C.R. Bard, Cook Medical, all have millions and millions to pay lobbyists to go to Congress to keep their defective drugs and devices on the market. I use my knowledge and experience as a medical device expert and legal consultant to present irrefutable facts of the harm caused by mesh to get them to take real action to remove it from the market.
HR985 will never be signed into law as it is currently written. The Senate will pass it's version and it will go back to the House. And so on and so on like any bill going through the legislative process. With any luck, this will rock the world of the Plaintiffs Attorneys who have abused Plaintiffs long enough.
Elizabeth Burch who opposes the bill wrote a 64 page doc in 2014 "Judging Multidistrict Litigation" explaining how a handful of Attorneys "Repeat Entrenched Players" and their law firms control ALL the MDL's. I have worked within the MDL system for 7 years now and it is ugly. The companies, the doctors, the hospitals, the FDA and EVEN YOUR OWN ATTORNEYS make billions of dollars while you suffer the consequences of the injuries from their #MESH products and never see fair compensation for horrible, horrible permanent injuries!
Always find out who is behind the articles you read against HR985 before you decide to accept it as fact. It is very complex. Look at the mission statements of the group's and their websites and their actions over a long period of time.